What’s your favorite topic of conversation?
1. Dreams and aspirations
2. What you want to achieve
3. Feelings and experiences
Describe the way you speak
1. Animated; you like to move when you talk
2. Straightforward; no beating around the bush
3. Casual but a little dream-like, you get lost in the story
4. Brief yet understandable
Pick an outfit you'd wear most often
What is your biggest motivation?
3. Someone else’s approval
4. Having something to do, the task itself
What pushes you to work better?
2. The pressure to be better
3. When your team works together
4. Getting the right information
Say you’re mad or frustrated or both. How do you handle it?
1. Honestly, you tend to get explosive when frustrated
2. A little impatiently, sometimes aggressively
3. By getting a little flustered and overwhelmed
4. You stay pretty cool and rational
How are you in the workplace?
1. You like to talk to those around you
2. You do several tasks at once
3. Easy-going and cooperative
4. Very thorough—you like the details
How does your desk usually look?
The day is halfway done. Where are you on your to-do list?
1. Between one to three tasks completed; you get easily distracted
3. Depends on the tasks; you take your time when necessary
4. 50 percent obviously, it’s half-way through the work day